End of 2014 Read-a-Thon: Day 2

Sunday 21 December 2014

December 21st
Colour the rainbow

So far, reading is going okay. I've read about 140 pages of The Young Elites and I plan on getting some more done as well today - hopefully I can finish it. As for today's challenge, I wasn't sure if I'd be able to complete it because I had some trouble finding covers in the right colours. In the end, I called in some help (thanks, mum) to decide on the final order of things. I tried to make it entirely out of books that I've read, but unfortunately, I haven't read The Song of Achilles. Yet. Here is my book rainbow:


2 comments:

  1. Wow that's the best rainbow I've seen by now!((:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I spent a lot longer than really necessary trying to make it look good. :')

      Delete

Got a thought or an opinion? I'd love to hear it.

design by amanda inez