End of 204 Read-a-Thon: Day 5

Wednesday 24 December 2014

December 24th
Movie marathon

So, yesterday I finished reading Linger and decided to pick up Psycho next. It's quite short so I'm hoping I'll be able to get through it relatively quickly over Christmas. I also may end up making some changes to my TBR for the read-a-thon, depending on any books I get as presents, but we'll see how that goes.

As for today's challenge, it's all about the books we'd like to see made into films. I actually found this tricky, but I did manage to narrow it down to five.

2 comments:

  1. I really want to read all of those books!! Ahhh Throne of Glass is amazing!!!!I can't wait to see your thoughts on The Young Elites and Immortal Rules. I hear they are both amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved both The Young Elites and The Immortal Rules, so I highly recommend them! I'm dying to read Heir of Fire as well, but I just haven't got round to it yet. :(

      Delete

Got a thought or an opinion? I'd love to hear it.

design by amanda inez