TBR Feature #2

Friday 18 December 2015

TBR Feature is the chance for me to, every now and then, pick one of my unread books and discuss it: why I picked it up, when I'll get round to reading it, if I'm still interested in it at all etc.

I Was Here by Gayle Forman


I originally picked this up because I'd heard good things about it (and Gayle Forman in general) and the plot interested me. Anything that links back to psychology and mental health immediately becomes a must read for me.

However, after reading and being less than impressed with the If I Stay duology, my expectations have definitely lowered. Don't get me wrong, I am still planning on picking it up. It's just moved down my list and is no longer a priority of mine.

I'm hoping I'll be pleasantly surprised by it and end up enjoying it more than the other Gayle Forman books I've read. If I don't enjoy it, though, I don't think I'll be rushing to get my hands on any of her other books.


Have you read I Was Here?

2 comments:

  1. I recently read I Was Here and I found it ok to be honest. It didn't blow me away like If I Stay did, but it was still interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, I'll be interested to see what I think then! If I Stay wasn't anything special, in my opinion, and I absolutely hated Where She Went. Hopefully this'll be different though!

      Delete

Got a thought or an opinion? I'd love to hear it.

design by amanda inez