November TBR

Friday 4 November 2016


This TBR is rather ambitious, especially when you consider I didn't even manage to stick to my October TBR.

I did, however, read six books last month, but only two were from the list I'd set out for myself and the other four were all re-reads, and I don't count those towards my Goodreads goal or anything else. It wasn't that October was a bad reading month for me, I just didn't want to read the classics I'd planned after the other books had dragged.

I'm confident for November, however, as I re-read The Selection, The Elite, and The One and have actually already finished The Heir. The Crown and Happily Ever After should both be quick, light reads to finish off that series, and Outcast and Bedlam won't take me long at all. They carry on with the creepy tone I like in autumn and will hopefully put me in a good place to get through Frankenstein, as graphic novels are always a bit of fun and encourage me to read more. Frankenstein is the only one I'm really worried about - it being a classic, and all - but I actually need to read it for my English Literature course.

Hopefully I'll get through all of these and I won't deviate too much, but I probably will. Oh well. So long as I read Frankenstein.

What's on your November TBR?

9 comments:

  1. You'all definitely go through Cass' books fast. I do warn you though, the ending was kind of a let down :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm almost done with The Crown already and I'm not liking the direction it's taken :(

      Delete
  2. Oooh a lovely lot of books! Hope you enjoy them :)
    I read The Crown a few weeks ago, and unfortunately I found it very disappointing :(
    BUT Frankenstein is an amazing read! I adored that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm not enjoying The Crown :/ I've heard a lot of good things about Frankenstein and actually wanted to read it before it was assigned to me for A Levels, so I hope I like it!

      Delete
  3. Oh, I love The Selection just have to finish The Crown and I'll be done. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hope you enjoy The Crown more than me though!

      Delete
  4. The Outcast & Bedlam look interesting! I loooove Frankenstein :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm annoyed I haven't read Outcast yet because I wanted to watch the show when it first started but never got to it :/ Hoping to catch up once I've read volume 1 :P

      Delete
  5. In that case, I hope this month can be a better reading month for you and you'll be able to find more which aren't drags for you. Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete

Got a thought or an opinion? I'd love to hear it.

design by amanda inez