My Life in Books Tag

Friday 7 July 2017


It's been a while since I've done a tag, so let's just jump straight into it.



1. Find a book for each of your initials
I went with my first name as nine books are better than just three, right?

2. Count your age along your book shelf- which book is it?
I have three different bookcases so I thought I'd count my age - twenty- along all three because why not? What's funny to me, though, is that all three of these books are ones I'd consider favourites, or are at least from a favourite series of mine.

3. Pick a book set in your city/state/country
Slated by Teri Terry. It's set in England, just not the area I'm from.

4. Pick a book that represents a destination you would love to travel to
For this I had to go with Stolen by Lucy Christopher, as it's set in Australia. It's my biggest dream to travel there (under different circumstances to the book, of course) but the thought of such a long flight terrifies me. Ah well. Maybe some day!

5. Pick a book that's your favourite colour

6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, for sure. It was the book that got me back into reading properly as a teenager and it sparked my desire to become part of the online book and blogging community.

7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
Probably The Catalyst by Helena Coggan as it was so confusing to me and I kept feeling like I'd missed something.

8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest sense of accomplishment when you finish it?
A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas. It's one chunk of a book so will no doubt take me a while to get through, but I also really couldn't stand A Court of Thorns and Roses. But I also don't want to leave the series unfinished, and I already own it so I may as well read it. I can already tell there will lots of celebrating once it's over and done with.

8 comments:

  1. Hats off to you for still continuing with ACOTAR series! I could not bear picking up another book from SJM.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't bear leaving them unread after spending money on them haha

      Delete
  2. You have to visit Australia! It is beautiful and wonderful and way too hot. I have to agree with you on ACOTAR. I feel like I have to read ACOWAR just to finish it off. Funny thing is I was obsessed when I first read it but not so much now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really, really want to! I'd prefer to visit in your winter to avoid the worst of the heat, haha. I feel like everyone else knows about ACOWAR as well so I'm missing out and have to see what all the fuss is about.

      Delete
  3. Bloomin' hell, I'll be celebrating along with you when you get to/finish ACOWAR ahaha xD Just the sheer determination needs a round of applause!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you. No doubt you'll be kept up to date with my progress via Instagram stories and lots of complaints ;)

      Delete
  4. Those purple books are really lovely, its such a pretty colour. Im giving this TAG a go to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always been my favourite colour but I seem to have barely any purple books!

      Delete

Got a thought or an opinion? I'd love to hear it.

design by amanda inez