Book Haul: Birthday Edition

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Happy 17th birthday to myself!

In case that wasn't obvious enough, today's my birthday and, naturally, I got some books. So, instead of my typical Wondrous Words Wednesday post, this week I am bringing you a book haul.






I'm really excited to read all of these! Especially Mark of Athena, as I've been waiting the matching cover to be available in paperback since January, and now House of Hades has been released, I can finally try and catch up. I do kind of wish I'd bought The Hobbit as well as the Lord of the Rings trilogy, just so I have everything in that world (because I'm sure I'll enjoy it, I mean, I adored A Song of Ice and Fire) but it was a lot more expensive than I would have thought.

Either way, I'm happy with my purchases and I can't wait to read all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a thought or an opinion? I'd love to hear it.

design by amanda inez